Asado's Executive Chef Oliver Gould will take you through a virtual BBQ Masterclass so that you can be your very own BBQ expert at home.
The class will also include your very own BBQ food pack so that you can cook alongside Oliver at home and learn the best tips and tricks for a tasty feast to enjoy!
Your masterclass includes:
- Delivery of all cooking ingredients the day prior to the masterclass
- A video link sent on the day of the event with in-depth masterclass content to follow along to in your own time
- Information about our meat produce eg. where we source it from and why
- Looking at various cuts of meat and how they cook/taste different
- Preparing your BBQ
- How to prepare your meats for the BBQ eg. seasoning, getting rid of fat, bringing meat to a suitable cooking temperature for best results
- How to cook different types of meat on the BBQ eg cooking time, cooking methods and resting
Empanadas - Beef, olive and egg + Corn manchego and mozzarella
Chorizo - Spiced pork and paprika sausage
Tire de asado - Premium pasture fed beef short rib
Entrana - Wagyu skirt steak 300G
Zanahorias - Charred carrots, smoked eggplant puree, carrot dressing, almonds
Alfajor – Argentine shortbread cookie filled with dulce de leche
BBQ or frying pan if inside
2x pairs of tongs
1x pastry brush
1x small bowl
1x Chopping board
1x Small mixing bowl
Class delivered through video link - note this is not a live class. Ingredients delivered day before the event. Melbourne Metro participants only.
Tickets available for purchase until 11th Nov.