Learn how to make and transform dough into delicate tubes of crunchy golden pastry filled with Cannoleria's signature sweet ricotta for a true Sicilian taste.
Dario Di Clerico Chef and Co-Owner of Cannoleria will teach you how to create this traditional Sicilian dessert.
It's the closest thing to Sicily you'll get in 2020.
Class ticket includes the Cannoleria School Bag. Cannoleria School Bag contains all the ingredients, equipment and information you will need to become a Cannoli Master.
What you'll need:
- Clean bench
- Rolling pin, pasta machine or just a bottle (to work with, not to drink!)
- Plastic wrap
- Large deep pot for deep frying (or fryer)
- 2lt Canola oil
- Stand mixer with balloon - whisk or handheld mixer
- 2 x bowls
- 1 pair of tongs
- Tea towel
- Cookie cutter of your choice (approx. 125mm wide) or a glass and a knife will also do the job
- Oil, or oil spray
- Pastry brush or paper towel
- 3 x eggs
Cannoleria School Bag will be delivered to your door prior to.
Virtual Class via Zoom + Available Australia Wide.