Intimate Luncheon Session
This is a physical event to be held at:
27-29 Crossley St,
Melbourne VIC 3000
South-East Asian street food, but make it Melbourne. That’s exactly what Gingerboy has been doing for years now – with the trails of devout foodies to prove it. This month, you can get in on that finger-licking action at the exclusive Co-Lab x Gingerboy Luncheon.
Forget sweating through your t-shirt at the hawker markets of Bangkok, here you’ll be sitting in neon luxury with an extensive selection of street eats to munch on. From kaffir lime cured kingfish to steamed aromatic pork dumplings in roast Sichuan chilli sauce, you will not be left wanting for flavour. And don’t worry, there’s plenty of refreshing tipples on offer to cut through the spice.
Only ten spots are available, so you better crack that whip and get your best mate aboard ‘cos the best of SE Asian dining is a mere moment away.
● Kaffir lime cured kingfish with chilli mayonnaise and crispy fish
● Son in Law egg with chilli jam and Asian herbs
● Cucumber salad with black fungus, chilli peanuts and aged black vinegar dressing
● Steamed aromatic pork dumplings with roast Sichuan chilli sauce and fried shallots
● Salt and pepper chicken spare ribs with Korean BBQ sauce
● Massaman duck leg curry with green mango, shallots, wok-tossed bok choy and seasoned oyster sauce, served on a bed of steamed rice
● Chocolate and Vietnamese coffee mousse with macadamia crumb and Dulche de Leche ice cream