Sourced from mature Tempranillo vineyards in the King Valley and warmer Heathcote region.
• 90% Tempranillo, 10% Graciano
• 88% King Valley, 12% Heathcote
• 30% of the fruit was destemmed and
• ‘Drain and return’ during 5-7 days of
• 100% malo-lactic fermentation
• No oak used to produce a fresh,
• Alc/Vol: 14.5%
• Style: medium-bodied, vibrant and juicy
• Cellaring: Up to 3 years
Co-lab Pantry adheres to the Responsible Serving of Alcohol. If you look under 25 years of age, you shall be present upon delivery and able to provide a valid photo identification. We will not serve intoxicated persons. Warning - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $19,000) and for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $800). The sale of liquor pursuant to the agreement to sell from this platform is made at the licensed premises attached liquor licence number 36159530.
How to use
Goes well with: Paella con Carne, Chorizo, salami or bresaola, Fire roasted capsicum, olives and semi-cured cheese, A long supper of grazing, sharing stories and misadventures.
No ingredients provided